Sunday, May 15, 2011

monster birthday party

remember this invitation? well, since it has been over a month since my little sugar tot turned one, i thought it was time to post some pics of his monster bash.

this was thrown together pretty fast and out of state but with my family so it was just perfect!
tatum's cousins had fun decorating their own monster cupcakes, eating eye-ball jello, lil' sandwiches, fruit, monster cookies and some monster energy drinks.
my AMAZING mother-in-law made him that INCREDIBLE monster quilt!
LOVE it!!!
how big is tatum? soooooooooo big!!
monster birthday invitation and party extras can be purchased here

linking up to i heart naptime

2 comments:

  1. This is so super cute and your 'little monster' is quite the cutie!! :) I would love to feature your party on my blog next week if you are interested - www.everyday-is-a-celebration.blogspot.com

    Please let me know if you are interested! :)
    -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is such a cute party! Ive pinned it to my party pinterest board! Id love to know what the "eye balls" are in that Jello!? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...