Monday, January 16, 2012

Book of Mormon Reading Chart

Our ward is VERY fortunate to be hearing from two amazing people tomorrow at our Relief Society activity about setting up and sticking to a personal and family scripture study schedule. One of which sent me a copy of what they give their kids to keep track of their daily reading schedule. I LOVE how you mark off each DAY you read instead of each CHAPTER you read that day. I definitely don't always finish a chapter a day and don't think that is what matters. I tweaked it just a bit but give all the credit to my friend. 

I plan on printing them up on different colors of card stock, cutting them in half and using them as bookmarks. I know I am 16 days late getting this out but you can use it year after year. . . just white out the 29th of February:)

We just started consistently  reading the Book of Mormon every night to our boys (I know, I know we should have always been reading to them) and it is basically the only time during their waking hours when they are quiet. For those of you who know my 3 and 1 year old boys, that is A MIRACLE!
Photobucket


6 comments:

  1. it is positive reinforcement to watch your faith grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I Love it!!! Family goal this year. As well as personal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you! I just found this on pinterest. I have been searching and searching for a daily reading chart instead of one by chapters - this is exactly what I had in mind - so happy I don't have to make my own and can save time and just print yours!

    angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link won't download the file! :( Would you mind sending it to me? Can't wait to use for Primary!
    alisamn(at)me.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the link doesnt work to download it, is there another way I can get this? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...