Friday, July 27, 2012

back to school candy bar wrappers {free printable}



I might be a little late for some of you BUT better late than never . . . right?? I can't believe how fast back to school creeped up on me. My oldest is only going to be in Pre-K but I still get excited for my 25+ nieces and nephews who are about to start school. . . so this is for them (and my wonderful supporters).
WHAT TO DO:
CLICK on the candy bar wrappers below
PRINT them out
CUT them out
Use double sided tape or glue to WRAP them around your 1.55oz. candy bar
GIVE to your kids so they will have a little reminder on how AMAZING they are!!
FOLLOW me on facebook so you don't miss out on more free printables . . . well, you don't have to do this step but it would be for your own good:)


Enjoy!
Photobucket
linking up to these parties:

13 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for sharing! My dd's already talking about how she can't wait for school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute design! I am a graphic designer and never thought of creating my own candy bar wrapper. Now I'll have to get to work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time making a candy bar wrapper. . . I might be hooked:)

      Delete
  3. AWESOME idea....my niece is starting college...she needs a little boost! Thanks for the printable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I hope she remembers those words! Starting college is tough!

      Delete
  4. Love these!! Got them all printed up and ready to go!!! I have to come up with a back to school gift for the teachers at SFHS & I was thinking these would be so fun! Do you think you could make a teacher version in Dons colors?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these are so pretty. I see a lot of candy bar wrappers, but this one is really thought out- I LOVE the doodle background! I don't have anyone going back to school, buts its still so awesome! If you have a minute, I'd love for you to link up to Sweet Sharing Monday - http://saynotsweetanne.com/2012/sweet-sharing-monday-16/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this project. I am going to make one for our youngest daughter, who is entering middle school this year. It is not too late, she doesn’t start back to school until August 20th. Thanks. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so cute!! Featuring you today at Create & Inspire!

    XO
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Great idea. I hope you will link this up to The cSI Project. The challenge is back to school. Each week is a new challenge. Come on over!
    www.thecsiproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used this last year and want to do it again this year. Unfortunately the link for the download has been broken. HELP!!!

    My students loved this!! I would like to use it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you email me at sugartotdesigns@gmail.com and I will email you the wrappers.
      Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...